Thursday 13 December 2012

Father Christmas Animation (1991)




 





 
 
 
An endearingly popular animated Christmas tale from the children's author Raymond Briggs. Father Christmas (voiced by Mel Smith) is a rather grumpy old soul who just wants a quiet holiday away from it all. Unfortunately, everywhere he goes he is recognised by a small child. When the holiday is over, it's back to the grindstone, and he's off on his whirlwind Christmas Eve delivery tour.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is a magical and special animation that I watch with my family at Christmas. :) xx

 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, this looks GOOD. I love old-school animation! Thanks for bringing it to my attention, I'm definitely going to hunt it down now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lovely animation. It's part of my childhood! :) xx

      Delete