Friday 15 November 2013

BBC Sherlock (TV)


 
 
 
Co-created by Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss, Sherlock stars Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock Holmes and Martin Freeman as his loyal friend, Doctor John Watson. Rupert Graves plays Inspector Lestrade.

The iconic details from Conan Doyle's original books remain – they live at the same address of 221b Baker Street, have the same names and, somewhere out there, Moriarty is waiting for them.

Steven Moffat says: "Conan Doyle's stories were never about frock coats and gas light; they're about brilliant detection, dreadful villains and blood-curdling crimes – and frankly, to hell with the crinoline. Other detectives have cases, Sherlock Holmes has adventures, and that's what matters."
 
 



 

I love this show and I know I am late to the Sherlock party but I watched Series one and two online and now I am hooked on it and maybe a bit in love with Benedict Cumberbatch!


 



I highly recommend Sherlock to everybody. Enjoy!! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment