Saturday 1 June 2013

The Joy of Books














As you know I love to read and I love a series of books called The Collector's Library. Here is the website www.collectors-library.com I thought you might like it. They have classic literature in lovely hardback editions with gold edged pages and ribbon bookmarks. So far, in this edition I own: Sense and Sensibility, Pride and Prejudice, Mansfield Park, Emma, Northanger Abbey, Persuasion, Jane Eyre, Tess of the D'Urbervilles, A Little Princess and Little Women.












My favourite place to read a book is in bed because I can get all warm and cosy. I often read late into the night because I am enjoying my book too much which is not always a good idea as I am tired the next day!  I also love to read when I am upset or need a bit of comfort so when I when I feel like this, I happily go into a drawing room, meet Mr. Rochester upon Hay Lane or go to Hogwarts and learn a few spells. I am a fan of classic children's literature especially The Secret Garden, A Little Princess, Ballet Shoes, Charlotte's Web, Harry Potter, Little Women and The Railway Children.

No comments:

Post a Comment