Sunday 21 October 2012

My cosy reading for Autumn (2012)

 
 
 
I love reading.   I think there is nothing better than sitting by a coal fire or lying in bed with a favourite comfort read when the leaves are falling from the trees and it is cold outside.
 
 
Here are the books I am going to reading this Autumn snuggled up in bed all warm and cosy:
 



I am currertly reading this and will review it soon.
 
 
I read this a few years ago but I can't remember the story so I am looking forward to reading it again.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I have only read The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe so I'll jumping into the complete magical world of Narina for the very first time ever!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I love this story! It's my second favourite Bronte book.












My favourite book! I always love to revisit Thornfield and fall in love with Edward and Jane. A great romance!

















Have a lovely Autumn with your favourite book! :) xx
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these books! We have veerrrry similar reading tastes, I can tell. :) I have never read Tenant of Wildfell Hall but it is on my list for this fall/winter. Happy reading! P.S. Kate, I just love the cozy reading pictures on this post.. it makes me wish I had a fireplace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy we have similar tastes in books, Jillian! :) I hope you enjoy reading The Tenant of Wildfell Hall. Happy reading to you too! :) Ps I love cosy pictures.

      Delete