Tuesday 11 September 2012

Update

Hi everybody,

I'm sorry I haven't written a post for a while. I haven't had access to the Internet for ages.  In July I went on holiday to Gloucester and visited Lacock, Lacock Abbey, Highclere Castle, Bath, Weston Super Mare and Gloucester Cathedral.   In August I went to a family wedding in Dorset, it was lovely!   Now September is here I am looking forward to watching some good TV shows - Strictly Come Dancing and long anticipated third series of Downton Abbey!!  Although I love Downton Abbey I thought Series Two was a little weak at times so I hope the new series is really good.  I can't wait to see my favourite characters, Matthew and Mary get married!  I think Edith gets married too.  I also think Violet is going to die as Maggie Smith has said she would like to leave the show and do some more serious acting.  I saw the trailer for the third series of Downton Abbey on TV and became very giddy! I can't wait to watch it.  All the drama and romance! :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment